Curebowl.com content is protected by the copyright laws of the United States and other countries Copyright © 2015, Orlando Sports Foundation, Inc, All rights reserved. All other logos, products, and company names mentioned in the CureBowl.com website are trademarks of their respective owners and subject to their own copyright laws, Foreign or Domestic.
- You may view the contents of curebowl.com for purchasing and informational purposes only.
- You may send a copy to your printer for your personal or business use in order to inform authorized and potential users about the curebowl.com services.
- You must include the copyright notice in any copy that you make.
- You may not modify the information found in curebowl.com without the express permission of the Orlando Sports Foundation, Inc.
- You may not copy, reproduce, or distribute any images found on curebowl.com without the express permission of The Orlando Sports Foundation, Inc.
- Content, logo’s, and resources that are provided to curebowl.com by its affiliates, partners, and providers, are the property of those respective companies.
- The Orlando Sports Foundation, Inc welcomes links from web pages to curebowl.com. Permission is expressly granted to any person who wishes to place a link in his or her own web page to curebowl.com’s website in its entirety. As a courtesy, if you link to, or include curebowl.com in an index, please let us know. However, you must obtain special permission before placing a link in your own Web page to a curebowl.com sub-page.
- Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2015 Universal Studios. © 2015 Universal Orlando. All rights reserved.
Reporting Copyright and Trademark Infringement
The Orlando Sports Foundation, Inc respects the intellectual property of others. If you think The Orlando Sports Foundation, Inc is violating your rights, please send proper notice to The Orlando Sports Foundation, Inc as outlined below. Such notice of copyright or other intellectual property infringement must contain the following elements:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notice should be sent to The Orlando Sports Foundation, Inc’s designated agent at one of the addresses below:
The Orlando Sports Foundation, Inc
c/o Legal Department
36 West Pine Street
Orlando, Florida 32801