Be Part of The Game
The AutoNation Cure Bowl will feature the unique amenities and entertainment associated with Orlando, Florida – the vacation capital of the world. Since the turn of the century, people have made their way to this paradise to relax, have fun and revive their spirit. Over recent years, Orlando has become a hub of activity in creating the next great life science clusters. In addition to its fun and world-renowned theme parks and entertainment venues, the region has welcomed world-class names in research, healthcare and discovery to places like Lake Nona’s Medical City. Because of this, the AutoNation Cure Bowl may be just down the road from where the cure for breast cancer is someday discovered.
AutoNation Cure Bowl Fast Facts
- Founded: May 28, 2008
- Title Sponsor: AutoNation
- Kickoff: December 17, 2016 / 5:30pm Eastern Standard Time
- Stadium: Camping World Stadium. Orlando, Florida
- Playing Surface: Astroturf Gamday 3D
- Pairing*: American Athletic Conference vs. Sunbelt Conference
- Tentative Team Selection Day: December 4, 2016
- Television Network: CBS Sports Network
- Ticket Prices: $25, $50, $75, Indoor Club (Membership Packages Only)
Bowl Charity Partner
Breast Cancer Research Foundation – www.BCRFcure.org
- AutoNation Cure Bowl will have an estimated $20 million positive impact on the local economy.
- Orlando is a top-20 television market with 1.4 million viewers; the adjacent Tampa market is ranked in the top 15 with 1.8 million viewers.
- CBS Sports Network viewers have the highest mean household income ($88,200) among all national sports networks. (Source)
- Proceeds from the AutoNation Cure Bowl will directly fund individual breast cancer researchers, like Dr. Annette Khaled, through the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- Educating college athletes from the participating teams and their fans about the importance of breast cancer research is paramount to the AutoNation Cure Bowl’s mission.
- Presenting sponsor, Florida Hospital, will host a game day “Cure Village” at the Orlando Citrus Bowl where fans can receive mammogram screenings.
Together, we can tackle this!
*Teams from the Sun Belt Conference and American Athletic Conference are scheduled to play each year. However, in years in which a conference does not have enough eligible teams to fill this commitment, teams from other conferences may be substituted.