Orlando Sports Foundation Priority Points: Understanding Your Priority Points
Since 2015, the Orlando Sports Foundation has awarded Priority Points in several categories including Membership, Tickets, Sponsorship, and event attendance. These points are used for relocation/upgrade order, seat selection, and scouting assignments.
- 1 point is awarded for each year that you have been a paid member of Orlando Sports Foundation.
- 1 point is awarded for renewing your membership package before the priority deadline.
- 1 point for each $500 in Cure Bowl tickets purchased. This includes the full value of membership packages, and is cumulative from 2015-present.
- 3 points for each referral on a new Orlando Sports Foundation member (must purchase membership).
- 1 point for becoming a Business Warrior sponsor.
- 1 point for each $500 spent on Business Warrior add-ons/sponsor assets
- 1 point for attending Strike Out Breast Cancer with a “Striker” lane.
- 2 points for attending Strike Out Breast Cancer with a “300 Club” lane
- 1 point per golfer in group for participating in the Cure Bowl Classic