Click to Enlarge
Please plan to arrive at the stadium 2 hours or more before game time as the traffic in and around the Exploria Stadium will become congested. Whenever possible we encourage you to carpool as this will minimize traffic and parking congestion. We strongly recommend you order parking permits prior to the day of the game as the on-site parking lots will likely sell out in advance. All reserved on-site lots open at 10:00 AM on game day.
We offer guests reserved/pre-paid parking through Ticketmaster.com. To purchase parking, click the button below. Parking permits are subject to additional fees on Ticketmaster.com available October.
Disabled/Accessible parking is available on a first come, first serve basis in Lot B and Lot E can be purchased in advance through Ticketmaster $20 per vehicle. An official state-issued disability parking tag is required for entry along with a parking permit.
Tailgating policies will be in effect on game day.
- Tailgating items (Chairs/tables etc.) must be confined to a small area in front of or behind your vehicle. 2
- Parking spaces are for vehicles only.
- No tents, couches, indoor furniture, glass containers, beer kegs or open fires.
- Fire extinguishing material is required when grilling.
- RV’s will be given enough space for an awning on one side of the vehicle only.
- Dumping hot coals in the lot or in trash receptacles is prohibited.
- There should not be empty stalls between cars, and tailgaters should not expect to occupy empty stalls near their party.